Digital, data and technology fast track graduate scheme
Scheme length: 2 years
Starting salary: £32,306
Location: London or Leeds
In 2020, NHSX brought in its first digital, data and technology (DDaT) graduates. DDaT graduates join NHSX on a two year supported fast track graduate scheme. Over the two years, they are placed in key teams across NHSX, completing two rotations and an additional DDaT qualification. They receive coaching and mentoring and undertake professional development activities.
The DDaT graduate roles are different for every intake. The types of roles previously offered include data analysts, project coordinators and data engineers. This level of experience will set you apart from other candidates when applying for more senior roles. One of our first DDaT graduates secured a promotion seven months into the programme, accelerating her career.
The scheme offers:
- a supported graduate scheme with opportunities to work with senior leaders in NHSX and other parts of the health and social care system
- a safe and truly innovative environment to develop your skills and abilities while making a contribution to the NHS
- a starting salary of £32,306 and a 2 year fixed term contract
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays and enrolment in the NHS pension scheme
- access to other benefits such as cycle to work scheme, Gymflex and a wide variety of discounts as various retailers
Applications for the 2021 graduate scheme have now closed but keep checking with us for our 2022 intake.