Why join us
When you choose to join NHSX, you join the future of digital transformation. Whatever your role, you’ll become part of a talented, passionate and diverse team of people, committed to providing the best care and treatment to patients.
We believe in putting people first. You'll enjoy one of the most competitive and flexible benefits packages offered by any employer in the UK. We live and work by our values, which drive every decision we make and everything we do.
When you join our team, you’ll be part of a diverse, inclusive, compassionate workforce and enjoy a healthy work / life balance, which supports us all to achieve our potential.
Our benefits package includes:
- automatic membership of NHS Pension Scheme or a Civil Service Pension
- flexible working policy
- generous holiday entitlement
- competitive salary
- training and development opportunities
Our promise to you
We promise to:
- promote equality of opportunity, recognising that a diverse and talented workforce best reflects the communities we serve and enables us to understand the different needs of our patients and provide the best possible service
- create and maintain a fair and supportive working environment and culture, where contributions are fully recognised and valued by all and staff feel empowered to carry out their duties to the best of their abilities
As employers, we are committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health and well-being of all our staff. This underpins our values as set out in the NHS Constitution, supports us to be an Employer of Choice and ultimately enables our employees to support the effective care of our patients.