Engaging with digital tech innovators
Engaging with digital tech innovators: watch presentations from our September event
As part of our commitment to engaging and working with industry, SMEs and digital start-ups, we held our latest virtual event with tech innovators on Thursday 10 September. Around 300 organisations and developers joined us.
The session was designed to update partners on our work and our priorities going forward. The main session was followed with smaller, interactive, facilitated breakout sessions on procurement, tech standards and digital personal health records for maternity and child health.
If you didn't manage to attend the event, you can catch the live recordings.
- You can watch the complete event on our YouTube channel
- You can hear from Tara Donnelly, Chief Digital Officer at NHSX, as she talks about our work to support people in their homes through remote monitoring and digitally-supported care pathways
- You can listen to Matthew Gould, CEO at NHSX, as he outlines NHSX's priorities ahead
- You can hear from Lord Bethell, Minister for Innovation at the Department of Health and Social Care, who gave a speech on Health Technology in the UK
- And you can watch Irina Bolychevsky, Director for Standards and Interoperability at NHSX, who gave a presentation on technical standards and interoperability.
A note for your calendar...Our next engagement event for digital innovators will be on 8 December, from 4pm to 6pm. Details on how to register will be shared on our social media channels and in our monthly e-news bulletin, which you can sign-up for.